TOGETHER WE RAISED OVER $115,000 IN OUR FIRST EIGHT YEARS, which benefited local families in need, supported scholarships at Wayne Valley and Wayne Hills high schools, contributed funds to cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and oncology patient care at Hackensack University Medical Center. We’re looking forward to raising more money at this year’s 8th annual race!
Sunday, September 16, 2018 (Shine or Rain)
- 7:30AM – Registration and Race Check-In begins
- 8:45AM – Warm-up
- 9:00AM – 5k Run / Walk
- Awards following conclusion of race at approx. 10:30am
REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
Check out “Register” tab above to register online!
- Registration online by Saturday, September 8 – $20 (Guaranteed a shirt!)
- Registration online after Saturday, September 8 & Race Day – $25 (Not guaranteed a shirt!)
- **Family/group discount available for online group registrations 4 or more – $10 total deducted – option available on online form before September 8th! NOT available on race day!**
- Flat and rolling around scenic Packanack Lake with one hill. Water stop included.
- Residential, primarily shaded and traffic controlled.
- USATF certified course — the certification number is NJ12528JHP.
- Click here for Official USATF Course Map
- Top three overall (male and female) – CASH PRIZES!!
- Top finisher in each age groups (male and female) – 14 & Under, 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ – PRIZES!!
- Great Refreshments for pre and post-race (fruit, bagels, beverages)
- Entertainment & music provided!!
- Pre-race stretching will be available
- Awards provided for top finishers (see “Awards” above)
- Toilets provided on site
- T-shirts guaranteed to all pre-registered participants! All others while supplies last.