4th Annual 5K Run/Walk Benefiting the Bruce Eckrote Memorial Fund
TOGETHER WE RAISED NEARLY $40,000 IN OUR FIRST THREE YEARS, which benefited local families in need, supported scholarships at Wayne Valley and Wayne Hills high schools, and contributed funds to cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. We’re looking forward to raising more money at this year’s 4th annual race!
Sunday, August 18, 2013 (Shine or Rain)
- 7:30AM – Registration and Race Check-In begins
- 8:45AM – Warm-up
- 9:00AM – 5k Run / Walk
- Awards & Raffles following conclusion of race
- Pre-Registration $20 by August 18 (Runners & Walkers)
- Post-Registration $25 after August 18 & Race Day
- **Please deduct $10 from total cost for families of 4 or more**
- Flat and rolling around scenic Packanack Lake with one hill. Water stop included.
- Residential, primarily shaded and traffic controlled.
- USATF certified course — the certification number is NJ12528JHP.
- Click here for Interactive Race Map
- Click here for Official USATF Course Map
- Top three overall (male and female) – CASH PRIZES!!
- Top finisher in each age groups (male and female) - 14 & Under, 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ – PRIZES!!
- Packanack Lake, Wayne, NJ
- Parking and Registration at Packanack Lake Elementary School, 190 Oakwood Drive, Wayne, NJ
- Map of Packanack Elementary School
- Great Refreshments for pre and post-race (fruit, bagels, beverages)
- Entertainment & music provided!!
- Pre-race stretching will be available
- Awards provided for top finishers (see “Awards” above)
- Toilets provided on site
- T-shirts guaranteed to all pre-registered participants! All others while supplies last.